Bangarang's Staff Application

BangAranG

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member

3. Must be active on both the forums and server

4. Must be respectable and mature

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name:TR 187th ESS MAJ BangAranG

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:217563749

Timezone:Pacific,NorthWest

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I have fallen for this community and would like to be apart of something this great and would like to help improve the community with ways to prevent boredom by either doing mini events or treasure hunts on down times and that's just off the top of my head and i would also like to help with the CC training by making it simpler for new recruits by maybe a way for people that don't speak much english by having like a second "board" or a way to switch between different training "boards" as a trainer i have had this problem myself, just a thought and this is somewhat of a new server and i would like to help it grow by showing a good example.    

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a self motivator and like to go out of my way to help anyone with anything really i had an instance where there was a guy from france and had a french keyboard how do you help him with shift if he does not have a shift?!?! i helped him find it and now he loves the server.  I was a t-mod on a server i will not mention and i have had a good gest of how to be staff. when i was on such server i was asked by ASVO and Naavi to apply for staff and i would like to continue to help this server grow.   

+1 Dude is a good dude and seen him train CR's a lot which is greatly appreciated. :)

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3