SpookyWaesel's Ban Appeal

SpookyWaesel

RP Name: 4thNC PVT Spooky Waesel

Steam ID: SpookyWaesel

Date of Ban:04/10/2018 

Length of Ban:  iT WAS 1 DAY WHICH I DIDNT MIND, now its 7.

Offense: 1st ERP/FailRP , than ERP/FailRP/NIT RP

Banned By: unsure

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:

What i did is understandably fail rp and ERP but i was with aayla secura and I believe when i first joined this server he trained me and ive been on it for 3 days now and i have been attempting to rp and follow the rule but i seemed to not realize that a bind i have was actually Erp and FailRP. the bind says spookwaesel slides pants down whispers = its time= in your ears. as shoving penis into anus. i play dark rp as well and they have rape on the server so i have the bind to play. Since aayla is my friend i showed him my bind after asking hey do you wasnt to see my  special bind, i dont know if he answered because there was multiple people speaking around us, and i heard sure thin.People laughed thought it was funny and i ended up saying bye than about 5 to 10 minutes later a guy walks up to me and Arrests me for the reason of ERP. i was in jail waiting out my time and than i was banned for a day and someone told me after that it was switched to 7. I do have intentions of RPing and my proof is i  have been on the server these past 3 days and have been listening to higher ups and also i thought i could joke around with buddies but i see that this is a really serious RP server and i realized it when i was banned and i wasnt gonna make the same mistake tomorrow but now it was lengthened to 7 days and i want to reverted back to one day but even than i was jailed and still banned and i dont know how this server works but isnt one punishment enough. i was already jailed and now banned than banned for 7 days.  i have intentions to RP as i was RPing before all this happened, i asked if the engine room needed help and i went on the enemy ship to destroy it, i was giving call outs to my comrades and helping people who didnt know we had a healer and armor giver. I just made a dumb mistake by joking around. and next time ill take it more seriously. like i said, i thought i could play with my friends but a 3rd party saw the bind and i guess took it into there own hands. Aayla said that they didnt report me either so honestly i dont know who did.
Evidence to support your claims: i did ERP, i guess Fail RP but i do have a intention to rp. and i dont have evidence besides the people who were involved.

I do apologize if i have offended anyone or bothered anyone. I was just trying to have fun and i hope this doesnt ruin my rp chances for i have been actually trying fairly hard to get on and talk to people and learn more. I will Serious RP from now on. i just believed we could be semi-serious. 

I’m gonna go with neutral. While I don’t think the ban should be entirely removed I think a week is a bit excessive. Here’s my advice for you in the future. If you have a bind like that NEVER USE IT IN PUBLIC. You said multiple people were around you but you still used it, that’s dumb don’t do that. Between friends if both parties are okay with it then there’s not a real problem. But you used it in public when multiple people were around. Overall be smart about how you use binds like that and make sure if you do use it (which on our server you shouldn’t because we’re serious RP and that violates erver rules) it’s in private. I would say an appropriate ban time would be like 3-4 days not a week but it’s not my decision - NA Acorn/Rex

-1 After speaking to Keller and witnesses sounds like you did this multiple times and was told to stop.

Obviously didn't  learn from multiple warnings and the strike you were given by Keller

Edited by Carter
Update form info

I understand and as i said i do apologize if it bothered people and i didnt think they group would mind since i thought they were friendly and seemed to be all joking and having fun. I will take whatever is handed to me. i admit i did wrong and i will prove my obedience by going on the server and being more serious.

9 hours ago, SpookyWaesel said:

i have been attempting to rp and follow the rule but i seemed to not realize that a bind i have was actually Erp and FailRP. the bind says spookwaesel slides pants down whispers = its time= in your ears. as shoving penis into anus.

So you "seemed to not realize" that your bind was erp? Yes, yes and uh what planet are you from? The bind is just a more detailed /me rapes you.

That being said, you were warned multiple times by Keller and you should wait out your ban.

After discussing this issue with Jackson and a few others, we have decided to reduce the 7 days to 3 days for this offense. Your ban will be cleared off by tomorrow night 1120pm EST.   Do better and do not break the server rules.