Nap's Staff Application

Nap

RP Name: 212th ARFL Lieutenant Nap

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126358607

Timezone: US Eastern Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator to support this community. It is quite new and has lots of people to take care of, so I'd come to my senses that it'd be the best of my interest to join the staff. I miss staffing on servers as I had staffed a lot an and really do like helping out a community. It makes me feel accomplished and will help the server and myself. I mean, that's the whole reason why I want to support the community. Being part of SWRP for more than 4 months had been really fun, and I feel like this time I've indulged into the cause really means for me to help it out myself. I feel as if I keep enjoying it without helping, I won't have AS MUCH fun as I really could.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a very dedicated person. I like to work on things and make sure things are straight. I can keep myself at something for a while without getting bored, and don't consider any limits to my playtime. Obviously, RL over RP but still, I am very active and I'm on half of the day. Recently my playtime went down because of being worn out, but I know joining staff will help it too, as I am very active then. I also am very helpful and like to support people through everything. I hope these qualities suit the staff team. :)

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process. You have until a week from now(8/7/17) to contact an overseer or head-administrator. Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3