Crimson's Staff Application

Crimson

RP Name:Crimson/Thorn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to support this server in more ways that one and do what I have done many times. I have had 5+ years of experience of being staff and have worked with Zim and Xaze on many servers. I have had many times where staff was slow and I want to help fill the gaps and be reliable and help Synergy grow with a warm and welcoming staff team. I also have had a long time in CG and can be both kind and enforcing and not bias. No one shall be spared if they break the rules. I am also a quick typer and can learn quickly if needed. I more or less I have a lot of experience and can be a great help.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a young adult and is filled with depression. Overall a Gmod player and I have a long time of being in a enforcement position especially staff for servers or IRL positions. I am reliable, chill and overall a social person. Not much else to be said other that I can provide what you need.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have overall 5+ years of Staff work. Talk to Zim or Xaze about it. Servers were Undermine, Unknown, Undermine Reborn, Refugee, and Normandy. All are dead but whatever. All either Senior Admin+ and for Unknown and Undermine Reborn as the Staff Overseer/Director. 

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Congratulations Crimson! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/11/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Interview Passed!

Congratulations and welcome to the staff team!