Asianae's Staff Application

Asianae

RP Name: TR 501st TC CSM Ages (Jedi - Sherva/ Nickname - Asianae)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78939929

Timezone: United States Central Time (US\CT)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be able to make everyone's time on Synergy to be the best it can be. I've been given a chance to be staff here but due to inactivity I was removed. I'm very open to help out people who are in need. I've seen this community together and working together and I want to be available to give back to the players for making this community a safe place and fun. Sadly it seems numbers has died in players or staff so I'm trying to be involved in as much as I can so far for Synergy. So far I've invested my time into training recruits, helping out people who are lost and confused, and trying out new recruits and giving them advice to improve. I'm also a very good builder from my years in DarkRP and I hope to build sims or dupes for troopers who need it for their training or for their pleasure. I also hope to become a game master and hold events so we can ensure the players won't get bored of doing nothing all the time. With new people coming in, I'll be there to guide them if they are lost. Some recruits are shy because they are new to Clone Wars and don't know much about it or don't know what to do. II wanna make sure they get the most fun experience as they can and make a good 1st impression on the server to get the server more rep. For all we know they could be the future commander of your battalion or even higher. It is only fair that everyone is treated the same and that all players can experience the same fun as everyone else. I'm willing to sacrifice my roleplay time to ensure that people are having fun and not confused or lost, getting the help they need if it requires a staff or building a dupe.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I'm a chill and open Asian boy. I've been focused on school, sports, and relationships but in the end you'll end up missing clone wars. I don't play much games as I used to but I have had a lot of hours on Garry's mod. I don't get mad very easily and I'm a very patience person. I try to be a fun person but I'm serious when the time comes. I'm trying to find some games to play when I'm bored but with no luck. Now Synergy is all I play for fun. And yes I do love sushi, noodles, and rice. :)

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I do, I've been a.....

T-Mod - Admin 3 times because of (computer broke down, personal reason, unfair treatment) on "Ice Community" - DarkRP

T-Mod on Vengeance Gaming - DarkRP

T-Mod & Mod on TTT severs, one of them is - Relaxed Gaming

Moderator on Icefuse

Last but not least New Admin on Synergy

Congratulations Asianae! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/10/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Interview Passed!

Welcome to the staff team.