Ban Appeal

CavanP

RP Name: Cavan
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:61108773
Date of Ban: 1/04/18
Length of Ban: 6 hours
Offense: 
Banned By:
I have no idea, I was looking up when I was froze and the Admin didn't talk at all. It doesn't say on the notice when I try to rejoin either.
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was told by some guy to enter this weird ship so I did, I presumed it was his as he was on top of it. I got in and the next thing I know it moves forward and crashes and I jump out. I then get frozen by an Admin and dragged around and eventually banned, there was another guy who got in another ship just before hand and got away with a warning and I was banned without any notice. I've never been in trouble on the server before and was my first incident of accidentally failing to RP. I was also convicted of "minging" in which I did not, I did not troll in anyway, I jumped out after the accident and said "Yo what's up" because someone called my name.
Evidence to support your claims: I didn't have my Geforce running my instant replay so I have no evidence of the incident.

• Agree 1

Oh, is this the guy that got banned for hopping into a ship. Oof

What I saw from chat is that it was like two CT's and one person says its one trooper and one says it's a different trooper.

@Koval Don't know if this helps, but some people weren't certain on what the hell happened.