Jedi StarFighters

Name: 41st Jedi Ace Knight VII Golem

Suggestion: Add new Starfighters to pilot

Implementation: I'm really not sure if there needs to be a massive change to the server to add these. It seems relatively small too

Lore: There should be more variations to the colors of the ships and so on this would improve immersion 

Workshop content if applicable: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=769010273&searchtext=Jedi+gg 

17 minutes ago, Fours said:

Considering we have jedi ships, this is not needed. 

Also, the screenshot taken says "Something is creating script errors". Big old no.

None of the comments are complaining about script errors and we have one Jedi ship we don’t have any variation. Personally I’d like some variation and considering it’s .6 mb it’d be fairly easy and nice little detail

13 minutes ago, Rocketpackgolem said:

None of the comments are complaining about script errors and we have one Jedi ship we don’t have any variation. Personally I’d like some variation and considering it’s .6 mb it’d be fairly easy and nice little detail

I've downloaded the pack and looked at them in single player. They are not vehicles. They're props. Explains the .6mb download.

+1 because there isn't much varieties of ships we have on the sever and would be nice. It also could help out our Ace's that barley even get to be an Ace because we haven't had a lot of space battle recently. But they are props and will have to be turned into actual ships

Edited by JaBaku
  • Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
On 3/25/2018 at 8:14 PM, Core said:

They're props...

ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sʜɪᴘs.
ғɪɴᴅ sʜɪᴘ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴs.

ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ / ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ.