Venator

I like this map but i dont feel safe here or i just cant used to it.Is there nobody else who would prefer venator would appriciate any opinions to either change my mind or just help me out i really would like prefer a venator map but that just my opinion.

I'd honestly prefer to grow this current server and make the community a fantastic large community of people who want to have fun and then make a planet server and a venator server but that is just me. For now I honestly like the planet it makes this server different from the other Star Wars servers so for now I honestly say stick with a planetary map.

Now that it's out, my hatred for the venator has been rekindled. It's full of long hallways with the constant clank clak sound of walking. There are only two ways to get the the second floor, either go all the way down the ship twice, or try and use an elevator that is just plain terrible. Then there are the battalions that are stuck in terrible bunks that you have to walk forever to get to the end of their hall, such as the 91st's bunks. And then for battalions like the 91st, whose whole purpose is Speeders and Recon, the venator is your worst nightmare, as you can get neither of those things, which makes it so that your battalion has no appeal to new recruits (our boring skins don't help either, thankfully we will have new skins eventually). There's also the matter of it being just plain boring. On Rishi, if you were bored, you could go on a scouting mission and run about the vast planet that you were on (it was even better on Kachiho, with trees and grass). On the venator, you have walls with the occasional glimpse at stars through a hanger door. Jedi and sith can easily massacre you in the small hallways, especially since there's no skill system ATM to raise your health. This only begins to describe how much I hate the venator, especially since the 91st is almost certain to become nearly a dead battalion here.