Enemy City (With Republic Secret Base)

Jorrdan

Name: Jorrdan

Suggestion: Add in an Enemy City Map for us to attack.

Implementation: We could use this for a city that is owned by the CIS (has empire posters but who really cares) that we can assault. This will finally let us bring the fight to them not them attacking us. The size might be a issue but other event maps on the server have around the same size. I walked through this map in single player and it is beautiful.

Lore:N/A

Workshop content if applicable: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907215395
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Jorrdan
  • Agree 1
Just now, Jorrdan said:

The Kamino Map we use is 84mb so whats the difference TBH

Difference is the functionality versus size. The kamino map is integral in my than just events, being used by RANCOR and others while providing a large amount of roleplay opportunities.

I'd like to point out that there is already a large amount of maps available on the server and on the workshop. I'm not -1ing the idea, but rather the map. Find a smaller map size and we'll be good.

Just now, Thexan said:

Difference is the functionality versus size. The kamino map is integral in my than just events, being used by RANCOR and others while providing a large amount of roleplay opportunities.

I'd like to point out that there is already a large amount of maps available on the server and on the workshop. I'm not -1ing the idea, but rather the map. Find a smaller map size and we'll be good.

Nah its ok Its just I feel this opens a whole new oportunity for roleplay. Seeing as though there is like a sith / inquisitor temple and stuff. I wasn't trying to bash you or anything just pointing out that we have other event maps with similar size/