501st Papas staff aplication

SOPapa

RP Name: TR 501st JT MSG Papa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98582338

Timezone:GMT

(6 sentenceTell us why you wish to be an administrator minimum): i would like to become an administrator to stop minges/rule breakers. and help the community grow. ive been staff on another server and the rules are pretty much the same rules. ive been really active "200 hours" and i am pretty known. i would love to help new users to keep them staying and enjoying there time on the server. if i do get staff i would love to go down the path of a Game helper/Game master. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):im from the uk/ireland. i got to school 5 days a week. and can be active every day when im needed i was born in may 30th 2002. and i am immature some times tho i can be serious when needed to be. when i go into collage im going to study game development/game designer. ive been a really huge fan off all the all starwars movies from ive been really young. the server i was staff on died not long ago. i have some hobbies i do on the weekend"i play football on Friday then after that i play airsoft Friday Saturday and Sunday. also quick point out if you haven't notest from the spelling i am dyslexic.

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes i was staff on another starwars server tho it went down hill after alot off minges came on the server and none off the staff except me were inactive so i was left to deal with them so the server died really fast 

Edited by 501st Papa
did not mean to press enter
  • Agree 1

Congratulations, you have been accepted for interview!

You have 1 week to contact an Overseer regarding your interview.

Best of luck! - BadDog

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin