Galaxy's Staff Application

Luci

RP Name: TR 501st SSG Galaxy

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:124428552

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I would like to become an administrator is because I want to help the server as well as Create more fun on the server. I would also like to join the staff team because i believe i would be a good addition as i have experience with this area of Roleplay. I would also Like to see the entertainment that is given to the server from another POV. I also would like to help stop the minging and Fail RP that Sometimes happens around the server. Also i am fond of how the staff team operates and i would like to help with that and show people what the server means. Finally i want to enjoy the server more and Have fun with more people and to be able to be a Help to the already growing community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a UK high school gamer who likes to roleplay. I get along well with others and i am mature when Needed. This is because of my attitude towards roles like this. I Also like to play foot ball as it is quite a popular sport where i live, I also Like star wars and its kind of a hobby to watch and play star wars.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do on other gmod servers and other servers on other games.

Congratulations Galaxy! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 3/27/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have passed the interview process

Welcome to the staff team.