Scribbles Game Maker App

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99811249

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 670 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Quite well, for those who have worked with me, and for those who aren't in my battalion. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of course, but my activity is not going to go down.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: 

Main: Have a Black sun syndicate ship raided by Galactic marines, aswell as coruscant guard. They are to apprehend the Black sun thugs and bring them onto ship, all the while the black sun have had a personal deathwatch army supplied by the new Leader of DW, Maul. Maul will send his Little squadron/army to retreive the black sun members from the venator before it gets back to coruscant prison. If they die, the black sun goes down to coruscant, there is a possibility for them to escape using a stolen LAAT.

Event Server: This would involve the map Naboo, sending the CG, and one other battalion to secure Senator amidala who has been captured by assaj ventress in her palace, the CG, Senate commandos, and Other battalion(s) are to retreieve the senator and any of her friends unharmed as possible, May require medics to revive is she is to get downed. Once she has lifted from the planet, other battalion s are too be deployed to free naboo of its CIS capture. Succesfully winning the planet for the republic again.