Ban Appeal

Juhnny boi

RP Name: Juhn
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:78452225
Date of Ban: 17.3.2018
Length of Ban: 9718 minutes (Assuming 10 000 originally)
Offense: Saying Order 66
Banned By: Arctican
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was banned for no good reason.
Evidence to support your claims: I did not say order 66, I said in quotes "I prefer order 69 TBH" and "Order 666 is cool tho" The reason I said those things? Somebody else was directly saying order 66 and I attempted to make a joke or 2.  

Clearly it failed, as I wouldn't be posting this appeal. I don't think he got banned either..I think his name was Arrowyo or something of the sort. Correct me if I'm wrong about his ban status. I love this server and this community, but kinda stupid bans like this put me off the server (no pun intended). The 6 hour "warning" ban I got was enough. I would be enjoying the server as of writing this appeal, recruiting CTs for my battalion, watching Cadets get trained, sometimes participate when asked, get trained myself, participate in events, betting with my battalion, you know. Stuff I joined this server for. TL;DR I didn't mean to reference order 66 in any way and just wanted to make harmless jokes. This is the last time I'm editing this, though it's not gonna do anything and I know it'll get rejected.

Edited by Juhnny boi
Correcting, adding additional information and trying to selfishly make you feel bad

The rule is there for a reason, you were attempting to side it by saying other things closely related to the forbidden sentence. I do not see this getting accepted for appeal, but shit who knows these days. 

Wait the seven days.

14 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

-1 you know what you we’re referring to if you get banned from saying anything like it it says while being trained to not refer order 66 in any way

My trainer said I am not to refer to order 66 in ways like order 69-3. That is all. I was also trained on an older map and if there were rule fixes/updates, I was not aware.

Edited by Juhnny boi
13 minutes ago, Firat said:

A CT I think said it and everyone spammed that he would get beaned you also stated that but you still said it....

I don't remember him being a CT, as his name was blue. Don't know anything about the color coded names in the server, but I don't recall CTs having blue names.