Ban Appeal - Orange

RP Name: 212th HVT ARC MSG Orange

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43807368

Date of Ban: 12-3-2018 18:25~

Length of Ban: permanently.

Offense: Advertising of another server.

Banned By: ATK Regimental CMD Jackson

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: My "advertisement" was simply a polite request for a bunch of friends to come join a militia group I was invited to lead on a HL2 Server, I was told I needed to assign a few able leaders to help my friends private server kick start, I posted this on the 212th discord as I am friends with everyone on the discord and I wanted help from them to start this militia group up, I am sorry if it appeared that I am trying to draw players away from the community, Those were not my intentions. I would consider my invitation on the 212th discord as a Private invitation to my friends to come play with me, As I've mentioned there was no malicious intent with this invitation. I was not aware that my message would be considered advertising but now that I am aware I am apologizing and will not make the same mistake again. I owe a lot to this community and would never think of harming it by trying to reduce the player count, I hope you take my apology into consideration and allow me to play on the server again!

Evidence to support your claims: The message that I posted: Hey guys, so one of my friends is gonna start a brand new Half Life 2 RP server and i got appointed the role of the Govenor of the slums, now i got the task to recruit milita as i've to slam order in the slums and set up basic rules, i thought why not ask the 212th, perhaps some people are intrested. Few things you'll have to think bout though. -This is hardcore serious RP. -Almost no minging, of course fun is tolerated. -How faster you apply, the bigger your rank is, if you seem fit for it. -This is completely different then starwars RP.

Edited by TheRealOrange
  • Agree 3

His intentions were not malicious, He learned from his mistakes and should get unbanned.

He was not informed of this rule, I know it's his duty to know the rules if he wants to play but he didn't know and just informing him and deleting his messages was the way to handle it.

+1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 He was just trying to get others to play on another server.

I also want to mention others have sad stuff like join me on 'Example Server' just too play other games,is that banable clearly not as i don't see people getting banned when they say join me on TTT. Also CBlake, posted and @here everyone on the announcement. Also, it was not meant to cause damage and it did not cause any 

After further investigation, I have decided to revert the ban. Your intentions were not malicious and I don't think that the rules for advertising are too specific. Mind you I will make this cystal clear now. Any discord or private message system that is in any way associated with Synergy Roleplay will be considered public and also property of Synergy Roleplay. With that being said you can be held accountable for anything you do or say in there. 

Do NOT advertise in any discord associated with Synergy Roleplay. 

This ban appeal is finished.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1