RM Hazard Trooper

Buuged

This thread will be about the Hazard Unit within RM

As many of you know, the Republic Medics Battalion has a Hazard Unit, but there is nothing special in the uniform that they have, its just the simple, RM armor, and nothing else.  I am aware that there is already a Hazard model within the server, but there's nothing special about it, other than a few markings and a different backpack.  It has no personality and discernable difference between a normal RM Trooper.

This thread will be filled with requests of what a proper Hazard Trooper model should be.  Expressed in bullets:

• 1.  Markings that in plain veiw, show that you are a Hazard Trooper
  • 2.  An Airborne style helmet with tubes that lead to a rebreather (like a pilot style rebreather)
  • 3.  Bacta tubes like the ones on the surgeon model, but instead of on the leg, they go on an arm, these would represent the blood vials
  • 4.  A visor that can be flipped up or down, like many of the current models, can be used as a bioscanner.

I can't really think of much else, but, if you can provide suggestions/feedback, then you can put them below.

In the mean time, you can look at my truly proper concept art.

Bodygroups would be preferred, ofcourse.

hello.jpg

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

+1 on the condition RM stops asking for new classes. I feel we do have a lot of infected events and could be good for RP. Obviously you guys couldn't be assigned to a battalion if you are this class, but I feel it will help boost numbers. I can see RM using this properly.

Guys you put this in the wrong spot. Thermite there is a section on the forums for server suggestions. There is a template there as well for how to fill it out. Just redo this in the format in the proper section and more people will notice it properly.