Karma hanging up the coat

So i been on the sever for a while now and i done star wars RP for good solid 5 years. I really enjoy the sever but i don't think i will be coming back don't get the sever is great and all but i get tried there are so people who are i really enjoy working with. So i'm going say my goodbyes

@Turbine you gonna hate for this but listen i done this for awhile and well i get tried man don't get me wrong i love working with you helping build up the RM so don't resign when you see alright.
@Jackson jackson jackson should have stay rex
@Keo (old Pheonix) Take care man
@Esitt You are good kid man and keep up you work 

@Kirawrasaurus Rex your are mom you get all the cookies now

@everyone i would write about a lot of you i can't it would take to long i love you all and i wish you the best
this is my goodbye remember love the cookies

Edited by Karma
  • Agree 1

I'm honestly depressed now mate, you were and still are my Dad. You trained and raised me on this server and I can never forget that. I wish the best to you in your life and I hope it all works out. Please come around the TeamSpeak now and again to talk that would be nice! o7 mate, see you at the mainlands.

.images.jpeg.ae7e4f60704a8a7d75a81742448f63ce.jpeg

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 0:04 AM, Karma said:

So i been on the sever for a while now and i done star wars RP for good solid 5 years. I really enjoy the sever but i don't think i will be coming back don't get the sever is great and all but i get tried there are so people who are i really enjoy working with. So i'm going say my goodbyes

@Turbine you gonna hate for this but listen i done this for awhile and well i get tried man don't get me wrong i love working with you helping build up the RM so don't resign when you see alright.
@Jackson jackson jackson should have stay rex
@Keo (old Pheonix) Take care man
@Esitt You are good kid man and keep up you work 

@Kirawrasaurus Rex your are mom you get all the cookies now

@everyone i would write about a lot of you i can't it would take to long i love you all and i wish you the best
this is my goodbye remember love the cookies

o7

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander