HOLY SHIT #REX@ENDOR

27 minutes ago, Bolt said:

thank god this is over, maybe disney can give clone wars a proper ending.

I mean some parts were good like the Obi Wan vs Maul but thats really it.

Gotta Disagree there, Ahsoka is bigger than Rey/Finn/Kylo hell most people besides Luke now. Rebels was great and the ending shows us hopefully the future of Ahsoka/Luke meeting potentially.

1 hour ago, Riddler said:

Gotta Disagree there, Ahsoka is bigger than Rey/Finn/Kylo hell most people besides Luke now. Rebels was great and the ending shows us hopefully the future of Ahsoka/Luke meeting potentially.

Well the ending and such was ok aswell and it'll be interesting to see it develop however I just believe the show could of been more and the clone wars overall is better in my opinion.

bolt

6 hours ago, Bolt said:

Well the ending and such was ok aswell and it'll be interesting to see it develop however I just believe the show could of been more and the clone wars overall is better in my opinion.

Yeah Clone Wars was much better but this changes everything now, I hope they make a series off it and it ties into Episode 9 maybe It won't be long till we get an Ahsoka film now.

12 hours ago, Riddler said:

Yeah Clone Wars was much better but this changes everything now, I hope they make a series off it and it ties into Episode 9 maybe It won't be long till we get an Ahsoka film now.

tbh an Ahsoka film would be cool to see as it'll answer many questions and rebels shows us inbetween episodes 3-4 as did rouge one, which is interesting, but the story could of been better

bolt