xFresh

RP Name: TR 501st PLTO 1SG xFresh | MD MCPO xFresh | Jedi Padawan C xFresh
(Probably all demoted by now)

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77935489

Date of Ban: Unkown

Length of Ban: Permanent

Offense: Stealing Content

Banned By: Joah?

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I'm not fully sure why i'm banned. The reason is "Stealing Content", however I did nothing of that. I do infact own a Server, but I did not steal content. One thing I did some what do is use a similar layout to the training room that you guys used on the Redeemer, but this should be somewhat understandable since the only server I ever played on before my own for SWRP was Synergy. I had known no other way to do it. I'm legit confused on why I'm permanently banned for this. If there's another reason for why i'm perma-banned or considered as stealing content, i'd like to know more details. I'm not here to cause argument, but I've recently been talking with the HA Freck and he has told me I should make a Ban Appeal maybe, so here I am. I don't want to steal players from your server or anything of the sorts. All I want is a second server other than my own to play on. Synergy was my "home" for Garry's Mod for almost 2 years? I'd played on there so much, and spent so much time, just to come and find out I wasn't welcome anymore for something, that I don't even know what happened. To me this just seems like, I made another server and told maybe 1 or 2 people or people that asked me about it. But overall, legit only 2 people came to play on my server that are from Synergy. One was my Best Friend and another was one of your High Staffs who felt treated wrong (Kiara), but It's not like I intentionally invited them over or told them they should stop playing on Synergy, in fact I never stopped playing, until I had to truly focus more on real life.

Evidence to support your claims: There's not much evidence, but it just feels like a false ban, I do understand it's a Private Company and if you feel the need to ban someone you have full rights to, but i'd just hope you could understand letting someone come back who legit just wants to play and have fun again.

Yea, sorry. Our technical operations manager, Mods, informed us that you were de-compiling local files and attempting to download them to use on your own server.

Fat denied, enjoy your server.