Black Resignation Bye!!

Name: 104th Mech Assault BCMD Wolffe / BLACK 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185089019

Date: 2/27/18 

Reason for leaving: Been feeling that itch of being burnt out love playing as a staff member but my time has come. It was fun riding against Bleach as NA and working with nice Overseers like Baddog, Riddler, and Core you guys were the best to do events with and chill! I want to feel like a player on Synergy more I might come back and work my way up back to GMO and VA But I think its time for me to leave and go. My activity has been lacking slightly and I don't want it to affect the GMs greatly so I trust the new GMOs to do well with the good CGMs still will be playing as Wolffe since  I got a BATT to run 

Farewells: Bye @BadDog (As Staff) It was fun doing events with you and I enjoyed having those moments with you sadly this came! 

@Riddler Chill person apart from the Dream team you were and the funniest next to Baddog since you like Black men over Irish Men. (As Staff)

@Core Apart of the dream team but I missed Marshal Commander Core.. HE WAS THE BEST HOW COULD HE Die still awesome staff member love you don't kill me (As Staf) 

@Koval The member who brought me in (Interview) You are the best high staff member I have ever met (Sorry others) Awesome guy always there to listen and is really nice towards new people. Your actually one of many CGMs that have cared for the GMs of staff and I haven't stopped looking up to you in staff till now since I'm resigning. You're awesome keep it up soon you will be the director I hope!  (Regimental Days and now) - (As staff) 

• Agree 2

@BlackiSblack good bye old friend 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin