Makentos Staff Application

deathdeeler

RP Name:TR ARCT Dooms Unit ENGL WO Makento

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22259371

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be an admin because i wish to help the community and players that need help in the game. I have seen cases where an admin was needed, but no admin assistance was gotten and i would like to be a reason those instances are reduced in number. Another reason for my staff wish is so i can become a game master and help make fun events for the server, especially later at night. I really enjoy this server and i want to do my part to help keep it clean of the rule breakers who ruin the fun. There are also times when staff are backed up and i would be able to help reduce it by taking the tickets that a new admin would need to take. This is a very active and amazing community and i just don't want to see it slowly break.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I graduated highschool early so i have plenty of time between working and waiting to turn 18 to do what i want to do with my life. I'm usually on from when i get home from work {8pm} to 4-5 am. If i have a day off, i'm on from when i wake up to the same time. I would be glad to assist someone if they ask for it and would help to the best of my abilities. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes. I've staffed on a darkRP server before it went down. CooterRP was the name of the server.