Trad's Staff Application (the lowkey return)

traditional

RP Name: FO Crewman Trad / CG PFC Trad / Jedi Temple Guard P Trad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44931369

Timezone: GMT +1 (Sweden)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've recently come back to the server after an incident with my personal life kicking through the roof, I was dedicated on focusing on life but the amount of fun and the moments I've had on Synergy started to pull me back to playing. I want to start help contributing to the server trying to help it in any way possible. I'm still a TR and always happy to train new recruits whenever I have time. I'd also love to be apart of the GM team to push out new and fresh event for the players to have fun with. I've been apart of this community for quite some time, meaning I know most of the community as there is a steady stream of people still arriving at the gates of Synergy and I love helping those people. When I last was staff I lost my motivation as my personal life grew more important and I had to focus on that. But I am now back and I am ready to give my 100 to the server and the community. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 16-year-old boy from Sweden that loves to play games and is aiming to join the Swedish Armed Forces. I have almost no life and therefore play games most of my free time which means I can be online the server from EU times including US times. I'm someone who is able to tell when to be serious and when to be more chill/joking around etc.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've been staff on Synergy before I had to resign due to personal issues. But I am familiar with D3A and the current system Synergy uses. I've also been a staff on a smaller server which was a while ago that I hardly remember anymore, but there I learned basic ULX and Staffing skills.

I do appreciate feedback and criticism.

If you +1 then thank you but if you -1 please leave a reason so I could improve from that :)

Thank you for your time reading my application.
  • Agree 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

I’m gonna have to give you a -1 based on how you acted in your CG tryout. You came across as a ‘know all’ and when I corrected you on the right way to ask for PTS and server rules you wouldn’t really listen.

It sounds like you’ve done a lot for the server in the past though and I respect that, but I think even with all that experience having a bit of humility and listening to others are equally important - especially for staff.

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until March 2nd to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending