A Farewell to the 91st

Eduji

Ever since I first joined the server, way back in December of 2016, I have always been in the 91st. Yeah, I may have taken long leaves of it from time to time, but I never even considered joining another battalion. The 91st has always had a rough time with being a good size, as there were quite a few problems that would be impossible to be fixed - from bad armor to being so unknown, it was always inevitable that we would end up struggling. But we endured. We always managed to come back for a good bit of time, occasionally even being the battalions with the most troops on the ship - but those happy times were always short to last. When the 91st was dying on icefuse, and almost all of the remaining people jumped ship into the 212th, I remained. When Commanders went inactive, and there were insufficient officers, I remained. I always stayed with the 91st because, as I like to say, my loyalty is to the Battalion, not to the people in it.

Thank you to those that were here to make the 91st strong for as long as it was, and thank you to those that tried to revive it when it wasn't.

@Lazer You were my first commander for the 91st, and I think the best one I ever had.

@Jax You and me were in the 91st together for a long time, and I'm glad to have served with you.

@Tybo The best god damn Noodle Head that I've ever known.

@Zander You helped to revive the battalion after the transfer from Icefuse, and without you, the battalion may have died then.

@Max You were the one who recruited me, and I was sad to see you leave for Naval, though I'm glad that you've made it so far there.

And to any other 91st or anyone else who has helped us, thank you. While it was here, you made the 91st something special.

RIP 91st, you will never be forgotten!

20170116210901_1.jpg

20170117235211_1.jpg

20170827223309_1.jpg

20170929165453_1.jpg

20170929175732_1.jpg

Edited by Eduji
  • Agree 2