Lighig (Pythin) - The Upgrade Part 2

Lighig

Name: Lighig (host) Pythin (idea and execution)

Who helped (If applicable): Pythin, JP, BCNS, Gladiator, Lockheart, Lazer, Bacara, Carter.

Event Name: The Upgrade Part 2

Summary of the story: The Republic have to sneak into a top secret CIS base to recover the data of a potentially war changing droid. A prototype of which is found within the base.

What was the result of the event?: The Republic managed to infiltrate the base and recover the data, but the prototype droid activated and attacked, after a long battle, the Republic found an experimental weapon that was their only way to destroy the droid, they successfully used it and destroyed the droid.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot 'em up.

Edited by Lighig
7 minutes ago, Nyon said:

-1, it was good for the first part, really love how SOBDE was utilized like it was supposed to, however we had the information and should of left, but we couldn't leave until we killed a droid? Wasn't really explained.

If Evac would have came. It would have just been blown up. You have to realize that the droid is basically invincble. Until of course you got the weapon

Former: Liaison

Just now, Pytin said:

If Evac would have came. It would have just been blown up. You have to realize that the droid is basically invincble. Until of course you got the weapon

Okay, we had the info before it activated, but my question is how did it get activated? I was outside of the base so someone else might of done it, but I have no knowledge of it.

Just now, Nyon said:

Okay, we had the info before it activated, but my question is how did it get activated? I was outside of the base so someone else might of done it, but I have no knowledge of it.

When the Base Systems detected movement outside. It activated the droid.

Former: Liaison