Kronez's Staff application

Kronez

RP Name:  TR Dooms Unit CSM SS Kronez

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84060349

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like become a staff for multiple reasons and one of those reasons would be to help out Syenergys growing community.  Also I would like to be able to do things like kick or even ban people that are breaking the rules on the server and are just ruining the experience for everyone.  Normally when I call a staff to get someone white listed they almost always come but sometimes there might be very few staff on and they might be afk and that might be problem for some people that just got accepted into a battalion that they wanted to get into, and that is where I could help if I was staff.  Now this brings me to my next point, I am a very active player on synergy even though I am not that active on the forums (but i am trying to be more active) sometimes I might be on till like 2 am just on the server running around seeing what people are doing and just being active in general.  But even sometimes when I cant get on I might just be afk on the server and I try to almost get on everyday and play even if it is for like a hour or two a day.  Now to one of the last reasons I want to be staff is that I want to be more than just a player to this growing community I want to be someone people can look up to for help when they need it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I see my self as a nice person in general and I try to always get along with people even if they are being a little annoying.  Also to add on to that, I always try to do what my commanding officer says for example they might tell me to host tryouts and even if i don't feel like it i still try to do tryouts.  I used to be a console gamer until like 2015 now I am mostly a PC gamer and I tend to play a lot of gmod or CSGO and i enjoy playing both of them and i get like 10-20 hours a week playing them.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I used to be a staff member on a different RP server but I stopped playing because the community died.