Chris' Apology

To the community, to all staff and developers, and to Joah,

I want to first start this off with a sincere apology to everyone. What I did is unforgivable, I partook in a money duplication glitch that was exposed to me, and played the bystander and decided not to bring it up to any staff members and to Joah. It started when a trooper told me a process that involved selling weapons that were given at spawn from being in RC. Against better judgement, and overall lack of concern or thought, I didn't report it to Joah. Because of my selfishness and poor judgement, innocent people are being punished, people who weren't involved, and donated to receive money are losing everything. People who were truly innocent were yelled at and called liars, and were under threat of being banned or punished for something they didn't do. This heinous act is unforgivable, and I don't expect to regain the trust that was lost that others bestowed onto me. All I must do now is try and repent for my actions and hope in due time I can be forgiven.

I take full responsibility for my actions, and for the actions of all others who participated. While I informed no one of this game breaking bug, I didn't act, and allowed for more people to be roped in and be effected. Had I acted, donators, and truthful people would have been spared. I acted immaturely, and while I'm not being forced to write this apology, I do in hopes to show intentions of bridging the mistakes I made.

I apologize to the people I personally roped into this that didn't deserve it. Because of me, and my actions, people are being wiped from all economy and weapons they rightfully earned. I would go back in a second if I were able to, and revert any damages done.

I apologize to Joah, and his developers. For lack of better words, I screwed you. I betrayed your trust and I caused a whirlwind of problems that will take time out of developers vacations and personal lives because of my choices and lack of action. Halting any production for the betterment of the server because of an immature action for personal gain.

I apologize to the community, for effecting everyone in it, and for resulting in the removal of hard earned items and economy because of my actions. I acted immaturely, flaunted the items I had, held contests, and mesmerized people indirectly to be more willing to partake in a bug and spread a virus throughout the community. I hope in time my trust gain be regained.

-RC 38 Delta Squad Boss

Chris

I 100% do not think this is genuine BRO you were doing 1m giveaways to random people you did not give a fuck you did not even come out when the glitch was found by admins you tried to hide and pray that they didnt check the data i have 0 % for some rc members on this server you guys show 0 respect to your fellow new players and only act nice or apologize when you get busted and or think you can gain something out of it

dont criticize on people, he made a mistake and he is trying to apologize. if you are mad or angry about this situation dont reply at all. they were punished and brought to the council. 

TBH i am surprised and disappointed but i do accept your apology and hope you use this to better the game in the future

• Agree 1