Carter's Staff Application

Chambers

RP Name: TR Doom's Unit SS WO Chambers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211744880

Timezone: GMT -7

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to join the staff team to help enrich the experience of everyone on the server by helping everything operate smoothly.

Getting more familiar with the tools that the staff have to use every day will help me get to my ultimate goal.

Specifically why I want to join the staff team is to eventually get to game master as my ultimate goal.

I love making up scenarios for people to try to run through and I have had a hand in a few DnD games myself.

I know that there is a process and a path to get to this goal and I have experience being staff on a few different servers as well as some other games RP servers.

I even owned a Gmod server back in the day as well.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 21 years old and I am currently attending a technical college and majoring in network systems.

I have a love for 80’s cars and I even owned a 1985 Firebird Trans Am for my first car that made me feel like I was in an X-Wing.

I also like to cosplay occasionally when I feel like going to a con. xD

Next to Star Wars my next favorite thing is Halo because of spartans.

I am Canadian so being humble is in my blood (also lots of maple syrup in there) 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was staff on IceFuse (Trial), GAH (Gamers Against Humanity), Was server owner for BSG (Brainstorm Gaming) That's for garrysmod

I was staff on ARMA 3 Takistan Life, Lakeside as well.

• Agree 1

Congratulations Carter You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until February 19th to contact an Overseer+ for an Interview!

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

Decent feedback overall, faith has been well placed! 

//Locked/Moved//