Hazard-Vaccine

FlameHazard

Name: Hazard
Who helped (If applicable): Nade and Titan (Helped with ideas) Pythin
Event Name: Vaccine P2
Summary of the story: A Professor by the name of Vu is claiming that he has created a Vaccine for the greatly feared Black Wing Virus that is spreading around the Galaxy, he says he has enough vaccines to give our entire Fleet and in return, we would need to give him money, we accept the offer knowing the Virus is very deadly and so we let him on our ship, in the midst of the Professor injecting the vaccines, our Naval gets a warning announcement that their is a doctor going around contacting Republic Ships that he has a cure, we are then told the Doctor was found out to be part of the CIS, we eventually come to the conclusion that the Professor is trying to wipe the Republic out. The clones that have been injected with the "cure" have become very ill, the RM is tasked to find a cure in a short amount of time, sadly, it's too late and the clones that have been injected with the "cure" have turned into zombielike creatures.
What was the result of the event?: We put Professor Vu in jail while we try to contain the the infected.
Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplay but Part 3 will be more shoot em up.

@Price I am aware and am sorry for the situation, let's say things happened that caused the Event to go completely south and not accordingly planned and that is what caused the lack of communication but, as a Gamemaster, we take an oath essentially to take responsibility of whatever anyone does, and I do, and apologize for representing the program that way, thank you for your feedback.

Edited by FlameHazard
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, FlameHazard said:

@Price I am aware and am sorry for the situation, let's say things happened that caused the Event to go completely south and not accordingly planned and that is what caused the lack of communication but, as a Gamemaster, we take an oath essentially to take responsibility of whatever anyone does, and I do, and apologize for representing the program that way, thank you for your feedback.

I completely understand, I know the struggles of Game Masters. No worries, it will be better next time! I normally enjoy your events!