Alfa

RP Name: ALFA
Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:0:54497169
Date of Ban: 1/29/2018
Length of Ban: 2 months
Offense: LTAP
Banned By: doesn't say
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: 2 months seriously???? I cloaked on defcon 6 in 212th's hanger that had an active sim going on in the first place. I cloaked away from the guy pointing his Rocket launcher at my face. It was 3am EST when that happened, I did not think anything of it and went to bed. Relogged into synergy to find out that I was banned from the server for LTAP. So I am assuming that the Rocket launcher man must of called an AOS on me from cloaking away from him. If I knew that I had an AOS on me, I would of just called an AOS back for FAILRP to Rocket launcher guy if we are going with the false story that "no sim was active". 
Evidence to support your claim: -time in which i left/chat logs-

Edited by Alfa

Its Alfa he is a mature respectable member, I'm sure it was a misunderstanding. I have no doubt that Alfa would never do something to maliciously affect a player purposely.

+1

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander