Titan's administration application

Titan

RP Name: TR 212th HVT SGM TiTaN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110390273

Timezone: Eastern USA

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an administrator to help people with the problems that go on on the server. I want to be able to make sure that this community is a safe and good environment. I plan to put a few hours a week into being an admin even with a busy schedule (busy with playing on synergy) I want to be able to help people figure out what to do. I personally have seen a lack of admins coming to tickets me and my battalion make when no admins are on. I will try to respond to as many tickets I can but also help my men and my battalion. I can offer help with tickets and I know the difference between someone breaking rules and a joke so you can trust me with serious situations. Just like other things on this server I want to be the best meaning working up to at least senior admin. I believe as a senior admin I would not only be good at making dupes and helping people but I could also make a good game master because studies have shown kids and young adults have a great creative mind.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Jake or TiTaN. I run a small youtube channel with my friends and have lived in New York City all my life. I have been in the community of Synergy for over 2 months and have loved it since I have started. I have made many friends on this server and feel that this is the best SWRP server. I have been playing drums for 7 to 8 years and I have been playing video games for 5 or 6. I love synergy and I am very dedicated to it no matter how many changes the founder or commanders make for the server or the battalions.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, I do not but I hope to.

+1 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview

You have until February 6th to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

Your staff application was amazing. :)

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Agree 1