Stix's Game Master Application

Stix

Name:Stix or TR 501st ARCT JTL 1stLT Stix

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82818651

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:About 2 weeks I can't get the exact amount but my time of the new map is 209 hours.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6 or 7 at most I'm not the most knowlegable of star wars lore really.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:My comms skills and quite good I can call out neccesary thing if they are key to the task at hand and I can lead my battlion most of the time during and event when I am a pointed neccesary postion of leading the event we are taking part in and I can usally keep battle comms and lead the event and keep my men under control at most times.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes I understand this will happen.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:It could be a simple shoot em up a few even jobs come on board the ship could have a hostage or something of importance and they could demand something the deal can proably go bad the even jobs wreack havoc across the ship proably a sith and a few droids for players and they can target something like ENG room give the engineers something to do and then the could take some not clone human aboard the ship hostage if there is one active at the time and esculate the situation worse the even jobs decied what to do with the hostage give the RM if they are active something to do that has importance and the event jobs will slowly die off and then GM will do there work on skygate enginners will do there work in ENG room and it will just end like a normal shoot em up.

Congrats.. Stix...

Your application has been ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW..

I'm always willing to give people chances in this program and overall we have trials for a reason! You've already shown passion towards helping/making events which is always a bonus to us.

Please Contact an Game Master Officer by 6th February 2018 For your interview!..

Good Luck..

- GMO Riddler