Post Scralone's Resignation.

COC4IN3

Note: All resignations are final
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Post Scralone 

Steam ID: You guys have it somewhere.... 

Date: 27/01/18

Reason for leaving: Don't have time anymore and it don't see a point being on.

Farewells: 

@Forseen I am leaving and that's final, but keep going as you are amazing on what you do!

@Max I promise you son that this is final... I will not be returning and make sure you keep walking your cat bro

@Zim Best dev out there! 

@HeatherI just love how you get promoted on your characters when you do absolutely fuck all :) 

@freck - don't know why I cant tag you....  Love you as a person but hate you as an admiral! SORT THE NAVAL OUT, IM SICK OF SEEING NAVAL COMING ON AT THE END OF AN EVENT AND THEY GET PROMOTED FOR NOTHING... AND WHEN THERE ISNT AN EVENT HAPPENING THEY DONT COME ON THEIR NAVAL, LIKE WHERE IS THE DEDICATION?
@ to everyone else, Peace I'm done I will come on from time to time but that's it and I will probably play on tonight just for a little bit!

• Retired Founder

ᴡᴀɪᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ?
ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɢᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛᴇᴅ.
ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴍʏ ғʟᴜ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ.

Just now, Zim said:

ᴡᴀɪᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ?
ᴀʟsᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɢᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛᴇᴅ.
ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴍʏ ғʟᴜ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ.

its not that brother, I don't want to be promoted but I get like literally no appreciation at all and people come on their naval at the end of the event and they get promoted, it doesn't make sense me and keem been working our arses off and get no thanks but the others do its ridiculous. and I was sorting out my branch and I'm having another manager from a different division telling me what I can and cannot do... but because he is a LTJG he has his ''power'' to over throw me and you know me well I don't take that bullshit so i'd rather just leave the toxic naval and just leave staff. I genuinely thought that freck would sort out the naval and be very strict but it seems to me that hes let loose slightly, I believe he can do better and believe me he can but he has people in positions that are inactive as fuck and some people getting promoted without  a valid reason. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Freck said:

I understand 

Please be reminded IRL before RP and you removed someone because they forgot to tell you about their IRL stuff....

You were a good staff member.

Have a nice day

they had 2 days to message me about it and it was very clear but that's not the only reason why

2 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

they had 2 days to message me about it and it was very clear but that's not the only reason why

And IRL Things sometimes pop up immediately. That life. You are welcomed back into Naval, whenever you feel ready to attend a tryout 

Have a nice day

British

Just now, Sir Freck said:

And IRL Things sometimes pop up immediately. That life. You are welcomed back into Naval, whenever you feel ready to attend a tryout 

Have a nice day

I will not be back if its going to be the same on how it is its poorly run