Eugene H. Krabs (flay) staff application

ItsJustNoah

RP Name:Flay

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:458592616

VIP (Y/N): Yes 

Timezone:MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be an administrator to have a more active role in the community. Also I like to give new players an opportunity to have as much fun as I have on this server. A good trainer and admin could make them stay on this server longer than normal. Also I would like to have more responsibility in the server because I think that I could make it a better place. Another reason I would want to be an admin is my time zone, Due to my timezone being 2 hours behind most of the players, I happen to be on later than lots of other players. because of this later time, It seems that there are not many admins to help with tickets so I could do that. My sleep schedule is also really messed up with no plan to change, so I can help alot in downtime. (edit) I am also a MSG in CG at the time of making this post which means I know the server rules very well and enforce them every time I get on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name is Noah and I am from Montana. I am currently in school with a schedule that is 3 days a week,  so I have a very lenient schedule and that will be the case for the foreseeable future. I enjoy gaming very much and play games such as counter strike, rust, and of course GMOD. I am on my computer basically everyday and would be active on your server. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I do not have any staff experience but I am a fast learner and good listener. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 285 hours 

Edited by ItsJustNoah
  • Winner 1

Would do great on the staff team +1

Edited by KillJoy
  • Dumb 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

GM Leadership

+1 very active

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING