Dumpers Staff Application

Satsu

RP Name: Dumpers

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:0:439715116

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:Central-US

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an admin because I feel I can help with late night crew. Due to always being on during times when admin numbers are low I feel I can contribute to the team and help the admins are not on or are low. I love the server and have been on it for a year, so I would like to help behind the scenes. It would also be a new experience for me, and I would love to help out as much as I can. I would be willing to learn and take criticism  in order to do my best. All in all I wanna give back to the community that gives me funny moments.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am Dumpers, I work at nights so I am mainly on from 12:45am to 4:00am my time or 10:00am to 2:00pm, but I am on everyday. I enjoy training and teaching people on the server as well as in real life, as well as learning new stuff. I also am off work on the weekends so i am available anytime those days, and am usually on.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 103 hours

• Winner 3
  • Pay Respect 1

+1 would do great on the staff team

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

GM Leadership

+1 great guy!

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING