Event Server Deployment!

• System

Name: Alastor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20247829

Who helped (If applicable): Freddy / Fenrir / Stormzy / Fars

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The GAR have recieved word that the Geonosians have created a bio weapon that can control the minds of any host! When the GAR arrived the were met with heavy CIS forces, fighting along side with them was General Grevious! After some clever hacking the troopers learned that to destroy the bio weapon they must destroy an egg acting as the hive mind! After a long and hard-fought battle, they were able to the find the elder and the hive mind egg, killing them both! After this, they returned back to rakata for some nice R&R!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4 3 4

Fun event, pacing was very good, not alot of RP but hey, it was a fun little emergency deployment! Well done!

• Friendly 1

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

4/4/5 It was pretty fun! I enjoyed the density of enemies and the stats on them were good, I think there was a little confusion with the Geonosian elder for latecomers so perhaps restating mission relevant info if a decent amount of people join late might be a good idea. Other than that, good work!

5/5/5

This was definitely an event on Synergy Roleplay. Thank you so much for hosting this particular event. You are the definitely a GM on the Synergy RP Gamemaster Team.

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term