[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pighen Staff Re-Appl

Pighen

RP Name: A'Sharad Hett

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:116596471

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT +2

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I was worried about not hitting my quota, and I had something going on in real life that was affecting most of my tasks, but I've since taken care of those issues. Because of this, I ended up focusing on just one thing. I should've taken a longer leave of absence, but I honestly tried to avoid taking too many LOAs. I know it sounds ridiculous now, but I genuinely didn’t want to disappoint any of the VAs or HAs. (i thought the IRL issue was gonna take longer than it has, if i gots to explain why i left staff in detail i will but that's more on downlow topic then)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
The past few days have been challenging when it comes to getting an SA to put up a dupe or spawn things in. I know this might not be my place to say, but I genuinely miss helping people out with their requests.

Before I left, I did my best to go above and beyond for everyone. I enjoy being creative and finding solutions to help others—it’s one of the most rewarding parts of being staff. Additionally, I want to contribute by making the server more enjoyable for everyone, whether it's through small tasks or bigger projects.

Being part of the team isn’t just about handling tasks; it’s about representing the server, fostering a positive environment, and contributing in imaginative ways to enhance the overall experience. Maintaining a good attitude and being resourceful is key, and that's something I take seriously.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): During my previous time as a staff member, I genuinely enjoyed the experience so much that it never felt like a job.

I took pride in working towards becoming an SA and handling both the small and big tasks with enthusiasm. My ultimate goal is still to become a VA or even advance beyond that, but I know that’s something for the future.

I loved organizing regular events and working on TRO tasks, and I’m committed to continuing that dedication in the long run.

The opportunity to contribute to the community is what drives me.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

• Winner 4

Current:  Jedi General A'sharad Hett

Former: Ki-Adi-Mundi | Simms

spacer.png

Head Admin

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED