[ACCEPTED] Python Staff App (Waived)

RP Name: CG TK SPC Python

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:816984878

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  

I would like to be an administrator because I want to help others and contribute to the server through staff work. I have had so much fun playing in this server throughout these past few months and I want others to have the same experience as I have had no matter their age, race, or gender. I understand being an administrator can be tough, however I am up for the challenge, and I want to make sure rules are enforced on the server, so all players that truly want to have a good time can have it. I have been apart of the Synergy community for over 5 months now and I have always tried to help others, create fun times, and give tours to newer players. If I were accepted as an admin I would be as fair and helpful as I can, from getting people unstuck, to dealing with rulebreakers I am excited to possibly do it all. I am pretty active and try to play everyday that I can so I can have fun and hangout with some honestly really cool people. When I am playing, I want to dedicate my time to accepting tickets and after doing what they asked me to do, brightening there day by talking to them, asking about their day, or even just complimenting them. Also, I want to spawn dupes, help out with events/deployments, and contribute my admin abilities to tryouts. Overall I want to aid in the enjoyment of this server and make peoples experience on this server a great one.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): To start, I do Musical Theater and TV Acting these are super fun activities, and I have been doing them for years. Also, I was introduced to Star Wars at a young age and have since been obsessed with it as well as a few other movie series. Next, I am very interested in the NFL, and I could name every team and starting quarterback. After that, I was born over a month early and was rushed to a new hospital almost immediately after birth. I am also described as a very creative person by friends and family, so using this trait I write books and make movies. Finally, I was a former 21st battalion member and I was Seargent First Class now I am in CG.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Sadly, no I do not.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  91 hours

GM Leadership

+1 Hes cookin

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

seems pretty good but youre 13 yrs old im not holding that against you but i have never seen someone young take this serious or be good at it and im pretty sure you need to be a certain age to apply for this i could be wrong but with that being said im gonna +1 since i dont know anything outside this app about you so for all i know you could be the best and we wont know unless you get a chance so good luck hope you get it

Current: Rancor MAJ Alpha 77 Fordo | Ghost Hesh
Former: Rancor CPT MEDL Alpha 22 Aven (A.K.A Evan) | 41st CPT MEDL 501st WO MEDL KIX 
First Fordo With Dual Fordo Pistols

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon