meowthemeower

meowthemeower

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit SSO ARCT SSG Meow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90701592

Timezone: CT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an staff because most times when I call for an admin the don't respond or ignore me and I want that to change that. I know I probably cant do much but its better then doing nothing about it. Another reason I wish to be part of staff is to help the community grow and the server to always be full of people. I hope to make the server a better place were no minges get away. I want to make the server Someplace Were everyone can feel the experience of the Clone wars. I also want to help out the other admins with trouble makers.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Jaden I live in North Dakota. I'm in middle school 8th grade. I always complete things that I'm told to so basicly  I ill help anyone that needs help.

• do you have any previous staff experience? I was staff on a mincraft  server and I was mod on gmod dark rp server
Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 3

One slightly irrelevant thing from me its "factions" not "fractions"

sorry I had too it made me cringe...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander