[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Crab Ops Staff Application

RP Name: Navy AVN Crab, 104th Lobster, 41st Jedi ACEM Vinor

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:203399671

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've had a lot of fun playing on this server and interacting with the staff and the members of the community, i felt so welcomed into this server by everyone. Everyone that i have encountered has been nice so far, i would love to spread this on the server and help the members in many more ways such as helping with events, hopefully making the events run smoothly and without any hiccups. I would love to help with tickets, questions, or any concerns that anybody may have. Especially during the late night hours while i'm on summer break when most admins aren't online or are too busy to take a support ticket. Overall I just want to make the community have a fun time and enjoy their time on the server no matter how long they are on for. I'm very active and have a lot of availability to help around the server, being admin would allow me to do things in the downtime between deployments or events where there is not a lot to do.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i have been playing a variety of games for a long time, but just recently got back into Gmod. I go to school and have a customer service job. I love helping people out and just seeing them happy overall when I'm done helping them. In my freetime i enjoy golfing. I'm a very social person that has a pretty large social battery so I enjoy talking with people. I love animals, I have a cat that I named Kevin because animals with human names are the best. I enjoy watching all types of sports but mainly football and basketball.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: DigitalDeltaGaming(Prison RP) Moderator 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 126:21:11.

Edited by CrabOps
Added steam 32

Navy CAO Matchstick | 21st Jedi Keller's Unit Vinor

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox