[DENIED] CWRP - (Akiva) Staff Application

Akiva

RP Name: Rancor CPL Akiva, Jedi Guardian Rancor Padawan L Akiva

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:148070111

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Simply put because i want to help out the server and all the amazing people on it. To be a great asset to a great server full of amazing people. To be the best possible version of myself i can be on the server. Assist where needed and and just be a good support for this amazing server i call my home. Synergy is the home i always come back to no  matter what happens i appreciate you all and what you do, you all are my synergy family and i appreciate you all so very much. You guys are awesome, and i want to be a part of the family again. Thank you all so much..

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Love to help anyone in need and asssist where needed, am a huge fan of Obi Wan, Anakin and Shak Ti. I  Love all star wars lore, and everything about it, am a nerd when it comes to rock music, and i dont put up with bs even my own i admit my wrongs and rights in equal measure. Just how i am as a person, and in real life.

.Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Was a Former new admin on synergy, former moderator on icefuse, former server owner as well just coming back to help you all out and show you all what im made of this time around. To become a part of this family again.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 910:15:0

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

-1 Conduct Previously unbefitting of a Community Member.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Previous app i stated my reasoning now you're also saying I'm blackmailing you but without the part where i get anything in return??? weird 

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander