[ACCEPTED] Beans Staff application

RP Name: Beans 

Steam ID32: 76561199653658002

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: MST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin because I believe that I can better the overall well being of the server. I would also like to be admin because I love synergy and I love the community and I'm trying to do as much as I can to help give back to this wonderful community and I think being a staff member could help with that. I love the people on this server and I think having the ability to help people with certain situations like whitelist or not knowing how to do something correctly. Being an admin means you have to be mature and I am only 15 but I believe that I am very mature for my age and I can take situations seriously and not freak out. Another thing about being admin is that it takes leadership which I can provide by spreading kindness and helping others. I love trying new things and since I've been playing gmod and this sever for a little while now I thought it  would be really cool to give admin a try because they have really cool abilities and are always able to help which I am all about. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to talk to people and start conversation I am a very extroverted person and I love to make new friends. I have a lizard at home named Frito(Bearded Dragon) he is a 1 year old and he is the coolest guy ever. I love giving back to communities and helping however and whenever I can. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No previous staff experience 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  143hrs 

+1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Who are you in game? I like your app just wanna get more acquainted.

(He got my +1, Hope to see ya do good. But yeah you're pretty young so make sure you focus life)

Edited by BROPDROP

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

+1

Current: Rancor SGM

Former: Rancor LT | Rancor HVYL | Rancor SUPL | Senior Admin | Rancor Hammer

Hobbies: Blowing Stuff Up and Pissing People Off

spacer.png

On 8/15/2024 at 8:12 PM, Beans said:

Steam ID32: 76561199653658002

App asks for STEAM ID32, proceeds to give STEAM ID64. Jokes aside, I can see you doing well in staff but remember Life>RP +1 

Edited by Kurt
forgot to vote

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox