[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Mundus Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Mundus (Rahdan on my jedi)

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:155870935

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Mental issues 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I still really like this server and its community like ever since I've rejoined the server I've been met with the most kind and fun experiences ever. For example, two days after joining CG Danny invited nearly every channel to play amongus during downtime. Moments like these make me want to help and expand the server to newer players, so they can have the same experiences I have. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my time as staff was short lived, I never got the chance to apply for GM and host my own events. My entire experience as staff was only small encounters or helping GMs with their events. Other than that, I honestly don't remember much from my time as staff I feel like if I'm given another chance at staff, I could go further than before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I am ready

+1 cant wait to see ya in action!

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox