Hershel's Reapplication for GM

Name: Hershel
SteamID: 76561199165082176
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 400+
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8/10
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To host a plentiful of events and make a Seasonal Story Model that will have an overarching story, repeatable events, and overall end in a climatic finish. I also plan on keeping a constant flow of events and host more stuff during early morning/evening areas. As well as be a reliable aid for Events and Deployments! My Time Zone is CST!  On on weekdays from 3PM-8PM CST and on Weekends 7AM-12AM. I do play other games, hang out with buds, or just maybe want to take a day's worth of rest. I love building and keeping people entertained! :)

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

I will instead link one document that has a event and a deployment. This is to show a preview of my seasonal module idea! 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bj0oKsxIyl_0S3z5iwIOQFQNADIWICtGgPHKUv0RzZg/edit?usp=sharing

THE OLD MAN ENGINEER 

spacer.png

+1 Good planning! 

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn