CWRP - GM Application

Name: (OOC) Mr. Watch/ (Current Name) Casta Soda Co./ (IRL Name) Nathan
SteamID: 76561198144428787
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 334
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8/10
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to make fun events for the server that strive to incorporate multiple different players in different factions ( I.E Hunter, Senate, Jedi, and Senate Guard).  Also wanting to enhance the Lore progression of events in the server similar to the how the Change Bringer Event spanned over multiple Days and Weeks.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

Sugar , Spice, And Nothing Nice: (Deployment) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvFsvOUr_2IBPmR0o2x1WLeyDKUwfzx_ruRKsLCMiUc/edit?usp=sharing

All Part of the Plan: (Scenario) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PyEDP7NSBMuxxiK_QWaXViAeSaHoJRGRueN69I0Zqdw/edit?usp=sharing

+1 let him cook, he has some great idea, I talked a lot with him

Current:
Guild Lieutenant Azkeel | Captain of the Guard Krampus | Jedi Padawan Krampus

Former:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | 104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor/Krampus/Beelzebub | Guild Marshal Krampus/Loki | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 Looks good!

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon