[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Freddy Staff Application

RP Name: Freddy

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:509975795

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ever since I joined the server I have always wanted to join the staff team to help players. I haven't been more dedicated to something in a while and I feel that I could bring a lot to the staff team with me being on for 10+ hours a day. I wanna be able to help set up entertainments for when people get bored and just need something to do. I love this server and the player base that it contains which makes me wanna do my part the best I can. I have never been a staff member and it is definitely something that spikes my interest and allows me to expand my knowledge and learn new things. I look forward to helping the server grow as a community and be the best there is.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a very ambitious and determined person who when I put my effort into something you get 100% of it. I love playing video games and helping people out. I tend to be a pretty friendly person and do my best to brighten peoples day. I am very professional when things need to be handled and that level of professionalism is required. I am a very respectful and accountable person who you can trust. In the end I am a normal person like you who is just trying to do my part in the community.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I am new to this on Gmod.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 78 hours

GM Leadership

+1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1 

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

+1 but don’t burn yourself out being on the server 10+ hours a day. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon