[DENIED] CWRP - Cor's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Cor's Staff Application

RP Name: Jedi Diplomat Master Cor

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:761821464

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Time zone: CDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel like I've been playing on this server for a good while and thoroughly enjoy the community. The friends I've made along the way and the adventures I've had here have been genuinely fun and it makes me feel like I'd love to help out more on the server. I believe becoming a staff member would be a good place to start when it comes to helping the community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am Cor Ignis, I've been playing on Synergy for around a year and have enjoyed it. I thoroughly believe in the statement "Stupid Games, Stupid prizes".  When it comes to the server I love all things jedi related and always will. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not. However, i am an extremely quick learner.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 957:05:00

Edited by Cor_Ignis

this really isn't personal. 
i've seen you lose your temper multiple times in game, and i really don't think you would be a great fit for staff.
Especially if you have a meltdown. 

I'd rather not have another staff member crash out and abuse powers over a tantrum they had because of someone disagreeing with them.

i hunter
Hunter Bad Batch Star Wars GIF - Hunter Bad Batch Star Wars The Bad Batch -  Discover & Share GIFs
longest ahsoka (11 days)

14 hours ago, shroud said:

i've seen you lose your temper multiple times in game, and i really don't think you would be a great fit for staff.

I'd rather not have another staff member crash out and abuse powers over a tantrum they had because of someone disagreeing with them.

same reason as shroud

Current: Musshunter Of The Rancor Battalion
Former: 91st Stak, CG CaptainWrecker, Bail Organa XO Crosshair

-1 for me 

So, to be very honest with you, I agree with Shroud and Musshunter.

5 minutes ago, Musshunter said:

same reason as shroud

I've seen you lose your temper a few times and I don't really feel comfortable all together with that.

Maybe give it a few weeks to show some adaptation so we can all +1 you!

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

gotta side with everyone else here. I’ve also witnessed the temperamental nature. That’s not something we need in a staff member dealing with potentially impartial and/or sensitive situations 

Matt | 332nd Lead Vaughn | Jedi Naval Lead Sage Padawan C Kyra Valean | Admin 

spacer.png

GM Leadership

-1 Shroud said it best

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED