[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Fish Staff Application

RP Name: Fish | Tup

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:453006155

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  Being an admin for this server would make me work harder and play more to ensure that everyone is enjoying their time on the server as much as I do.  I think our current admins do a great job on the server answering tickets and holding fun trainings and sims. I wish to be able to follow in their footsteps and learn from the best to be able to help people with any problems they may have and help make their experience the best it can be. This being my first RP server that I have ever been apart of I think I will bring the perspective of other new players on the server that other veteran admins might not have. Such as questions or problems that new players such as I was delt with I will be able to help those new players out to the best of my ability. I am putting in my two weeks at my work place today but even with my current work schedule I am/and still will be as active as I currently am with my activity only going up soon. I am also quite active on night during the Midnight-3am time periods for EST. I feel that it is important to have admin(s) on during this time period because from my own personal experience it appears that the amount of minges that are on during this time increases greatly.  And not having any CG or admins on the minges ruin the experience for the server members trying to have a relaxing time late at night. I feel that if I am made an admin I will be able to combat these minges late at night and also help any players who are having problems with them or the server in general at those times.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been a huge star wars fan since birth and finding this server unlocked childhood memories for me and I have had great times on this server since joining.  i am going off to college soon but other then my classes during the week day i will have nothing big taking up my time so I will be able to spend a good amount of time on this server. I am very calm and able to keep a good composure under pressure.  I have watched almost every canon star wars media, and I have also been reading multiple canon and legends content.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not have any previous staff experience on gmod but I was apart of a staff for one of my close friends discord server. I am a fast learner and able to pick up on things very quickly.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1:63:41:22

Current:  Omega 36 PVT Darman

Former:  501st TC Tup

Veteran Admin

+1 Good Soldiers follow orders

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster ||