Title of Thread:  CWRP - Zeer Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Zeer

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:70663464

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: LOA

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I left with unfinished business and have two story events that I wrote up and never got to put into action. Again, I seek out to expand the Star Wars RP community by making sure everyone is having fun while also keeping a serious RP experience. My ultimate goal is to be an extra pair of hands when it comes to creating day & night events. I see all of the hard work people put into making these events and would love to, once again, be a part of that experience. I am passionate for this community and would be thrilled to see the community grow bigger. I want to be part of that solid foundation. If I become an admin, I will do everything necessary to make sure deadlines are met and help those that are trying to create successful events for our players.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): The staff experience was very nice and very humbling as I got to learn from a lot of creative people. Growing the community and creating memorable experiences for everyone was always our #1 goal and I'm ready to bring that back. I actually enjoyed our weekly staff meetings in order to gain some insight on server goals, ambitions, and guidelines.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster ||