[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Montys Staff App

RP Name: Monty/Dash-44

Steam ID32: Will grab

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Taking tickets is a good way to fill down time on the server as well as helpful to the general playerbase as they can get their needs met. I also wanna make sure things on the server continue running smoothly through downtime and primetime. Thats all I have really, not good with long explanations. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm pretty sure most people on the server know me or at least know of my legendary exploits such as: Getting blacklisted from HVO, being John Battlefronts #1 fan, being that one oldhead who for some reason has never left, and others. I make dumb choices sometimes that end up getting me in trouble but I always try my best to make up for them.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes. I have been staff and GM several times

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1500+

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox