CWRP - Matt Staff Application

ChaosLord1019

RP Name: Matt

Steam ID32:  STEAM_0:0:460557160

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have had an absolute blast on the server. So, because of that, I want to be able to facilitate that same experience to others.  Especially times where the server is at a lower population and not as many admins are around. I could then be able to help with patrols, dupes, tickets, and any other requests. I also want to just contribute as much as I can to this server. I find it a really enjoyable place and will do everything I can to keep it that way.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I've been active, almost daily, on the server since I've joined. I am a big team and community focused player.  Despite the fact that I work a full schedule, I'm on the server after work and will continue to do so as a staff member.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I created, ran, and administered an online roleplaying community for 2 1/2 years before stepping down a couple months ago. The discord server had about 150 people on it before I stepped down. Though the mediums through which the roleplays are performed are vastly different, the concepts of solid and common-sense administration remain the same. I may be unfamiliar with administration in GMod but I am a quick learner that's ready to tackle it head-on.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 152

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze