[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rick Staff Re-App

RP Name: 501st ARC CMD Rick

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:105149502

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Didnt have time for it with class/work

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to help out the server but most importantly help my battalion. Lately I have been having to wait for a VA+ to get built perms so that I can host tryouts for 332nd or help my battalion with trainings. So I would like to come back and hopefully now that my class is over I can actually have time to complete quotas and help with battalion.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel that I started out well in the staff team and was able to complete all my quotas and still enjoy my time in the server. As time went on I got a little burnt out trying to balance enjoying my time on the server, being staff, class and my chaotic work schedule all at once. Once the quota was changed I found that I was no longer able to balance it all and still enjoy myself so that is why I left before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Y

• Winner 1

Current: 501st CMD

Former: 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | Senior Admin

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED